ARISE® gets over 83% of addicted individuals into treatment in three weeks. 96% enter treatment in six months. 61% sober by the end of the first year, with 10% more using less (LANDAU ET AL (2004) arise-network.com
Recovery Allies founder Rachel Angerman is a Certified ARISE® interventionist who has successfully helped many families understand and support their loved ones in their transition to sobriety.
Who Should Use This Service?
- Families with a friend or loved one who cannot control compulsive behavior such as alcohol/drug abuse, gambling, overeating.
- Families with a friend or loved one who struggles with mental illness (i.e. exhibiting dangerous behavior).
How Does it Work?
From the ARISE® website:
- A series of respectful, gentle family meetings provided through a concierge service, wherever you choose
- Focused on individual and family long-term recovery
- Specialized in adolescents, young adults, children, the elderly, all age groups and families
- Proven in federal research to be the most successful intervention
- Provided by a national and international network of interventionists aligned with your specific needs and budget
- Personalized case management (intensive or as needed)
- Safe transitions; safe passage; guided, supported transportation
- Coaching in home or out