Our mentoring program is a comprehensive service designed to insure accountability and provide support to clients with behavioral health struggles. Our mentoring staff are highly-skilled professionals with years of experience working in the fields of chemical dependency and mental health.
Who Should Use This Service?
Mentoring is designed to assist anyone struggling to adapt to a sober lifestyle.
- Those beginning their path to recovery
- Individuals newly-discharged from treatment
- People with a history of chronic relapse
How Does it Work?
- Clients meet in person with a case-assigned mentor up to three times per week, generally 1-3 hours.
- Mentors initiate daily contact by text or phone.
- Mentors provide life and recovery skill coaching and help clients establish goals.
- Random urinalysis testing is conducted.
- Stakeholders receive weekly email updates regarding client's progress.
- Mentoring supervisor is available by phone or email for questions.